Re: All incomming and out going mail copy to one account.. In Postfix

Dear All,
This will only copy mails comming to mail server accounts from outer world.
But My requirement is *copy and duplicate all mails going to outside TO A
ACCOUNT called log xxx xx *(one of mail server account).Pls update me for
this if any information found?
Regurds
Lasantha Amarasinghe