Re: sniffer in redhat 9

realistically you should upgrade to a "newer" version of redhat... 9
isn't supported anymore and the programs you are running are liable to
have vulns...

fedora, centos, RHEL, etc will do...

If you really can't do this, then get someone to explain how to d/l and
compile code from src. it's probably your best bet.

--harry