RE: Areas that can be cleared out on Redhat Machine

Try checking /var/spool/mail

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
To: redhat-list redhat com
Sent: 10/25/2006 3:28 AM
Subject: Areas that can be cleared out on Redhat Machine

I have a Redhat machine which is getting to full capacity on the / root
partition. I have removed things in /var/log but it did not really clear
allot of space. Could someone tell me what other areas i can look at
clearing out?

Regards

[IMAGE](Embedded image moved to file: pic01550.jpg)
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.
 <<ATT358384.txt>>