Areas that can be cleared out on Redhat Machine

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Wed Oct 25 08:36:04 UTC 2006

Just checked in /var/spool/mail and i only had one small file in there. Any
other ideas?

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
|+---------------------+-------------------------------------------------|
||   Jay Berryman      |                                                 |
||   <jay.berryman at site|                                                 |
||   l.com>            |   To:        "'Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com  |
||   Sent by:          |   '" <Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com>,         |
||   redhat-list-bounce|   "'redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com '"           |
||   s at redhat.com      |   <redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com>,             |
||                     |   "'redhat-list at redhat.com '"                   |
||   25/10/2006 09:31  |   <redhat-list at redhat.com>                      |
||   Please respond to |           cc:                                   |
||   General Red Hat   |           Subject:        RE: Areas that can be |
||   Linux discussion  |   cleared out on Redhat Machine                 |
||   list              |                                                 |

Try checking /var/spool/mail