RE: Areas that can be cleared out on Redhat Machine

This will find all files over 500mb:

find / -mount -type f -size +1000000 -ls

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com
Sent: 25 October 2006 09:36
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: RE: Areas that can be cleared out on Redhat Machine

Just checked in /var/spool/mail and i only had one small file in there. Any
other ideas?

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
|+---------------------+-------------------------------------------------|
||   Jay Berryman      |                                                 |
||   <jay berryman site|                                                 |
||   l.com>            |   To:        "'Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com  |
||   Sent by:          |   '" <Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com>,         |
||   redhat-list-bounce|   "'redhat-list-bounces redhat com '"           |
||   s redhat com      |   <redhat-list-bounces redhat com>,             |
||                     |   "'redhat-list redhat com '"                   |
||   25/10/2006 09:31  |   <redhat-list redhat com>                      |
||   Please respond to |           cc:                                   |
||   General Red Hat   |           Subject:        RE: Areas that can be |
||   Linux discussion  |   cleared out on Redhat Machine                 |
||   list              |                                                 |

Try checking /var/spool/mail