Cannot play more than one sound application in Fedora Core 5

Hi,

when I open any appliaction which uses audio stream in FedoraCore 5 it locks my audio stream, so that when I try to open any other audio application / site with audio it shows device busy and it doesn't play any sound.

How can I solve this problem.

Regards,
ArunWilliam

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/