----- Message d'origine ----
De : Grazyna Rymaszewska <grazar gmail com>
À : General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list redhat com>
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 26 Octobre 2006, 18h18mn 21s
Objet : time shift in CEST

Hello everybody!

We are expecting time shift by 1 hour ahead on Sunday.
I hope it will be done automaticly, but I am not sure if the settngs
in my servers are correct.

On one server in /etc/sysconfig/clock we have:
Zone='Europe/Warsaw'
UTC=true
ARC=false

On the other server in /etc/sysconfig/clock:
Zone='Europe/Warsaw'
UTC=false
ARC=false

When I type 'date' there is:  Thu Oct 26 .. CEST 2006

Should I set something else?

Regards,
Graza