time shift in CEST

Grazyna Rymaszewska grazar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:11:04 UTC 2006

Thanks Mattew!

I haven't UTC on one machine - there is an old application installed
and I am affraid of touching anything there. I let it run as it is and
pray ;-]
On the second machine, with UTC=true, I run ntpd additionally. If
something goes wrong on Sunday morning there will be about 26 h for
the system time to synchronize.
Well, first we have tomorrow and it is Saturday! Hurra!!!

Respects,
Graza