Lockup and now screwy keyboard

I have an system with an older Redhat 7.2 inhouse system.

The system locked up, I was forced to cycle power to get it out of its locked-up state. The mcahine booted back up fine and no errors were detected any of the log files. However, it is failing to recognize basic key codes from the keyboard. laft, right, up, down, F1...F12, PgUp, PgDn, etc. It will type letters fine, enter, and tab but that is it. This is on a KVM, I switched to other machines on this switch and the keyboard dose fine. I changed the keyboard out, but that didn't correct it either.

I looking for a way to perhaps go into libs or setting somewhere and reset or perhaps reload whatever takes care of the keyboard. Any idea were to start looking... Agin there is no cluse in the loggs files.

--
robert