All incomming and out going mail copy to one account.. In Postfix

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sun Oct 29 19:00:41 UTC 2006

That is incorrect.  "always_bcc" does a BCC for *ALL* mail that touches
postfix...if it enters port 25 on your server and is processed by postfix,
it is BCC'd to the address you specify on your "always_bcc" line.

I've been using this feature, as pertains to certain recipients on my
server, for a few years, now.

> Actully what is called
> always_bcc<http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#always_bcc>
>   is it copies all mail sent to postfix through outerworld??????.
>
> On 10/23/06, Barry Brimer <lists at brimer.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear All,
>> > I am having postfix + dovecot mail server in my CentOs 4.4 on my
>> office.
>> > need to config this sever to copy all outgoing and incomming mails to
>> or
>> > from server  to accounts (all mail going out and comming through mail
>> server
>> > accounts) called log at xxx.xx.
>> > 1.Is it possible to do this in postfix?
>> > 2.Pls give me the necessery config pharameters to do this?\
>> > 3.In Sendmail can I do this? If it is details?
>>
>> With Postfix, you can use Automatic BCC recipients.  Search for
>> "Automatic
>> BCC recipients" on this page:
>> <http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html>
>>
>> Hope this helps.