Problem Booting redhat machine

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Mon Oct 30 08:03:51 UTC 2006

No i just get nothing on the screen at all.

Regards

[IMAGE]
|+-------------------------+---------------------------------------------|
||   "Atul Tyagi"          |                                             |
||   <tyagi.atul at gmail.com>|           To:        "General Red Hat Linux |
||   Sent by:              |   discussion list" <redhat-list at redhat.com> |
||   redhat-list-bounces at re|           cc:                               |
||   dhat.com              |           Subject:        Re: Problem       |
||                         |   Booting redhat machine                    |
||   30/10/2006 07:38      |                                             |
||   Please respond to     |                                             |
||   General Red Hat Linux |                                             |
||   discussion list       |                                             |

Do you pass the Power o Self Test on the server.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-On_Self_Test