Re: Problem Booting redhat machine

Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com wrote:

No i just get nothing on the screen at all.

Regards

This is not a redhat issue, so I'm not sure this belongs here, but are you getting any lights on at all? Meaning on the front or on the motherboard?

I know you're saying the power is fine - but have you actually physically tested the power packs? Is there a master switch at the back of the servers you've forgotten to switch on? (happens more than you know)

Ed.