Re: Using flat-screen monitor with RedHat 9

Hi andy

edit the configuration file "/etc/X11/XF86config"

In this you can find the Horizontal Sync and Vertical Sync settings

change the value in the configuration according to your monitor setting

Precaution : X configuration should be done in run level 3 and to test it
change to run level 5