Re: How can we automount windows directory..

hello,

Due to network connection problem i had not sent whole message. sorry for
that.
Here is my whole problem

I have configured samba server here on one of my linux system.
I can mount  window's shared directory using smbmount command.
After mounting windows directory in my linux machine I can do read write
operation successfully..

Now i want to mount this windows directory in my linux machine using
automount facility.
So how can i do it..I know that we should make entry in /etc/auto.misc and
/etc/auto.master
but what should i enter in this files..

Plz help me..
Thank you