WTA: Warning: Remote Host Identification

Drew Mudgett dmudgett at zai-inc.com
Tue Oct 31 13:43:00 UTC 2006

Howdy,

If you have logged onto the abc.xyz.com server from an internal address (say
192.168.x.x) and you are now trying to login to the same server remotely at
say (213.165.65.x) AND your server's internal and external DNS name is the
same, you'll get this error.  This error is usually related to this type of
setup and generally not something to be worried about.

Drew