From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON serine umdnj edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 12:20 PM
To: apache serine umdnj edu
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:20:09 -0500
from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

<someuser someplace org>
    (reason: 550 Cannot relay. Mailbox not available
someuser someplace org)

... while talking to mymailserver.mydomain.edu.:
>>> RCPT To:<someuser someplace org>
<<< 550 Cannot relay. Mailbox not available someuser someplace org 550
5.1.1 <someuser someplace org>... User unknown