finding system files

Bill Tangren bjt at aa.usno.navy.mil
Fri Sep 15 14:00:11 UTC 2006

Andrew Bacchi wrote:
> I would look into using Tripwire.  It catalogs all files that you include in
> a configuration file, and watches for any changes to those files.  It should
> be available in your ES 4 distribution.  Tripwire has both a free version
> and paid version, last time I looked.

# up2date tripwire

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: rhel-x86_64-es-4...

Fetching rpm headers...

Name                                    Version        Rel

The following packages you requested were not found:
tripwire
#

Tripwire is no longer part of the distribution, AFAIK. I can certainly obtain
it, but not from Redhat.

Thanks for responding.