RHEL3, RHEL4, openssh and openldap

mroth at cfl.rr.com mroth at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 20:11:43 UTC 2006

Followup on my own post...

Two things I forgot to add: using Webmin, *it* thinks that the RHEL3 box
is configured to use LDAP, but when I hit the validate configuration
under LDAP clients, it says everything is hunky-dory... except it can't
find a valid user. Meanwhile, using the search ldap option of Webmin,
and using ldapsearch, I can find entries under People, and all have
posixAccounts, etc.

   mark