syncronize with NTP server failed

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Fri Sep 29 13:12:26 UTC 2006

What were the RHEL update numbers on the workstation and server when the NTP synchronization did not work? Was the same update (e.g. update 5) used on Workstation and server, or different updates (e.g. update 5 on WS and update 7 on server)?

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux
http://www.brainbench.com