Apache warning: DocumentRoot doesnot exist..(SOLVED)

Nirav Modiya nirav.linux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:24:59 UTC 2006

Hello friends,
Thank you very much to all of u..
My problem is solved now..the problem is becasue of selinux only so i have
Disabled SElinux and then after my apache works fine...
Yet i have not checked this two option..

getsebool -a
setsebool -P httpd_enable_homedirs

But i will sure check it with SElinux enable. And i have no doubt that it
will also work fine..:)

Thank you again to all for solving this problem.

With regards,
Nirav

On 9/4/06, Stuart Sears <stuart at sjsears.com> wrote:

Nirav Modiya