uh-oh: version `GCC_4.2.0' not found

dave first linux4dave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:52:13 UTC 2006

Answering my own question.  I got a response from another list to take a
look at /etc/ld.so.conf and try removing the offending path.  I did this,
and now things like httpd, konsole and man work ( they didn't before).  I
need to check further the implication for the backup application application
which uses that lib path, though.

dave