syncronize with NTP server failed

Yoseph Leleputra leleputra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:06:30 UTC 2006

When i checked /etc/ntp.conf , there is ip NTP server listed there.
i already upgrade my RHEL 3 update 5 to RHEL 3 update 7 .
Now my Workstation working well .
We using NTP server because we centralized license application .
Thanks manuel for your support
btw  i am still wondering why the sincronized time from Workstation to NTP
server is failed

Regards
yoseph