Red Hat CBT's for RHCE?

Angie Moore diabeticithink at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 01:15:57 UTC 2007

 Hi John

Yes, I meant more of a CBT (computer based traning - video instruction -
detailed) for RHCT or RHCE. I can't find any. Red Hat does not offer a CBT,
exactly. All they offer is a paper like training online (which is very very
long and not worth it in the end - as I've tried it).

Any thoughts on any type of Red Hat CBT's out there?

Thank you for your help!

Angie