RHCE and other certs?

Angie Moore diabeticithink at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 15:38:09 UTC 2007

 << Fine. I now know not to *EVER* apply for a position with Sterling
Consulting >>

I can tell you are a JOY for your employer. This is exactly why I dismiss
and do not hire people with your type of attitude. Thanks for proving my
point. I hear a hint of jealousy in your voice, and frankly, I wish you the
best.

Angie