RHCE and other certs?

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Tue Apr 17 18:19:47 UTC 2007

>Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:38:09 -0400
>From: "Angie Moore" <diabeticithink at yahoo.com>
>
> << Fine. I now know not to *EVER* apply for a position with Sterling
>Consulting >>
>
>I can tell you are a JOY for your employer. This is exactly why I dismiss
>and do not hire people with your type of attitude. Thanks for proving my
>point. I hear a hint of jealousy in your voice, and frankly, I wish you the
>best.

All my employers have been quite pleased with my work over the years, and that includes companies like Ameritech, AT&T, Lowes', as well as smaller companies.

"Jealousy"? Perhaps you'd like to think it was that, since you don't want to deal with anger at someone who certainly appears arrogant, if not incompetant.

The anger is from your attitude problem, which kept not only myself, but many others, including other very well qualified folks I know who had degrees and experience from getting jobs. How many of your folks are H1-B's? How many jobs have you taken from folks here?

At this point, I'll stop. One of the other posters is correct - this isn't the place for flame wars. You want to argue (or should I say continue to prove your arrogance and lack of understanding, feel free to email me at <m.roth2006 at rcn.com>.

    mark