Red Hat CBT's for RHCE?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:30:16 UTC 2007

On 3/31/07, Angie Moore <diabeticithink at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Hi John
>
> Yes, I meant more of a CBT (computer based traning - video instruction -
> detailed) for RHCT or RHCE. I can't find any. Red Hat does not offer a CBT,
> exactly. All they offer is a paper like training online (which is very very
> long and not worth it in the end - as I've tried it).

I imagine the different methods of training all work well but not for
everyone. Some do better with a live instructor they can interact
with, some are fine with just some structured guidance as to what to
study independently.

I would agree that to succeed with any Red Hat certification training
one must spend a lot of time practicing - hands dirty, over and over.
No matter how much reading material you may digest, practice is really
important too.

> Any thoughts on any type of Red Hat CBT's out there?

I'm only aware of the elearning and in-person training offered by Red
Hat and others. Maybe someone else will have heard of other options.

John