ftp install server

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:27:30 UTC 2007

You can follow the steps.

1. Insert the first cd to cddrive
2. cd /media/cdrom
3. cp -a Redha /var/ftp/pub
4. repeat the same process for all 4 cd.
5. restart you vsftpd service and your ftp installation server is ready.

FTP installation does not support iso image. It is supported only on NFS.

Then start installation on client with 1st cd.
type
boot : linux askmethod

select ftp installation
for server insert the IP : xx.xx.xx.xx