SAR

Sean McGlynn sean_mcglynn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 12:15:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

Every ten minutes cron runs a script that runs sadc, which writes statistics to the applicable file in /var/log/sa/.  Theses files are only saved for nine days.  Is there some way to modify the process so the files are stored indefinitely?  I know I could write a script to copy the files to an archive directory, but I'm thinking that something is causing the files to be deleted, and it would be cleaner to change that aspect of it.

Thank you.