RHEL 4 xen guest on RHEL 5 ?

clockwork at sigsys.org clockwork at sigsys.org
Sat Apr 28 05:24:00 UTC 2007

I know its doable. I want to know if there is a supported/official way to do
it yet. I would imagine something would have to be modified in the install
tree to do it. virt-install sure doesnt like stock rhel 4.4. I'm also
working on para-virt hardware for the most part. (Really this is an apache
2.0 issue since thats what we need and there is no clean and maintainable
way to do 2.0 on rhel 5. [which IMNSHO was a bad move for redhat]).