RH EL5 - Broadcom Netlink Fast Ethernet

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:21:12 UTC 2007

Dell is selling the Inspiron 1420 N with Ubuntu installed.

You might check Dell's website for the 1420 N drivers.  They may work.

Download the ndiswrapper documentation and drivers/software in Windows and
butn to a cd disc.
Reboot to linux and install.
Or, you can transfer with a USB thumbdrive or hard drive.
(If you have installed a dual boot system, this should be easy.)

A google search on "ntfs linux" should bring up the resources.  There are
rpms for ntfs read-only mounting and read-write mounting.  A lot of folks
use FAT32 partitions/drives for transfers between Windows and Linux.