Re: Power On and Off Screens at a certain time

Cesar Covarrubias wrote:
Good Morning,

I was curious if anyone knew what command to invoke to power on and off
the monitors connected to a system at a given time. I assume that I will
have to setup a cron job to get it at the specific time, but what
command do I use to force the monitors off?
Thanks!
Cesar Covarrubias

/usr/bin/xset -display :0.0 dpms force off