MS Exchange to MBOX

Virden, Larry W. lvirden at cas.org
Thu Aug 9 19:07:57 UTC 2007

I seem to recall seeing a recent message on a google newsletter about a
toolset that google makes available to companies who are using the
google enterprise toolset that would allow them to migrate exchange
folders to gmail. Maybe there's something there that would be of use.
Also, note that there's this "outlook on the web" application that
microsoft has - maybe there is someone taking advantage of that .

Please follow up here to let us know what you successfully use. I know
of other situations where getting to the data from the exchange server
would be useful.

Isn't there some sort of pop or imap interface to the exchange server?