Re: MS Exchange to MBOX

We have roughly 4000 accounts to migrate.

Josh
On Aug 9, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Chaim Rieger wrote:

Joshua Gimer wrote:
We are planning on moving a large amount of Exchange mailboxes to UNIX mbox format.

My question is, does anyone know of any projects out there or of any tools that can assist in this conversion?

Thanks
Josh

  1. Select the messages you would like to export, or the folder, if
     you would like to export the entire folder.
  2. Click the MessageSave Outlook toolbar button
3. Select "include subfolders" if you would like to export subfolders
     of the current folder as well.
  4. Select "MBOX" in the "Format" field.
  5. Click "Save Now".
  6. That's it. You should see mbox file(s) created in the destination
directory. MessageSave creates one file per Outlook folder processed.