Re: Intranet Package

David Bear wrote:
plone
Looks like this will do nicely.

Thanks so much!
On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 10:11:30AM -0500, Jim Canfield wrote:
This might be a little off topic, but I'm looking for an intranet package to quickly enable web access to a company directory (LDAP) and provide basic company news and links...no e-mail, no messaging, no kitchen sink!

There are many out there...I'm hoping some of you might have a few suggestions to at least narrow down the search.

Thanks,

-Jim