From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Yang, Lihua
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:21 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: RE: central sign-on for Red Hat?

NIS

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Angie Moore
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:14 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: central sign-on for Red Hat?

Hi All

Is there a way to have all of my users (25 red hat boxes on RHES 4.0), to
have their logon accounts and permission managed and configured from one
server (like Active Directory does)? Would OpenLDAP do the trick? Or is
there another way?

As always, thank you for your help!

Anne