Re: central sign-on for Red Hat?

> From: "Angie Moore" <diabeticithink yahoo com>
> Date: 2007/08/16 Thu AM 11:13:52 EDT
> To: <redhat-list redhat com>
> Subject: central sign-on for Red Hat?
>
> Hi All
>
> Is there a way to have all of my users (25 red hat boxes on RHES 4.0), to
> have their logon accounts and permission managed and configured from one
> server (like Active Directory does)? Would OpenLDAP do the trick? Or is
> there another way?
>
> As always, thank you for your help!
>
> Anne

There is the RedHat Directory Server if you need the support or you could use the Fedora Directory Server if you can manage it on your own or with community support from the mailing lists.

Redhat Directory Server
http://www.redhat.com/software/rha/directory/

Fedora Directory Server
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/