Re: central sign-on for Red Hat?

Hi Angie,

If you're going to take the time to learn something new, it might as well be LDAP. I don't know anybody who actually uses pure NIS anymore, everybody I work with has either gone to LDAP, Active Directory, or a combination of these with an intent to move away from NIS completely.

Good luck!
--
Joshua M. Miller - RHCE,VCP

Angie Moore wrote:
Thanks. Looks like I need to find a good NIS instruction manual...