Migrating from RH 7.3 to ES4

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Aug 22 07:43:53 UTC 2007

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) schrieb:

> [...]

hm.... That sounds more complex to me. E.g. Redhat dropped the
uw-imap-server and switched to dovecot, but may be you are using Cyrus
or something else? Will alle servises for all users stay on one
serversystem?

BTW: Why are you going to RH EL 4 and not to 5?

Regards

Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt