Hyperthreading On Redhat Machines

Could someone tell me the best way of knowing if my 40 Redhat Machines are
currently running Hyperthreading. Is there a command I can run or an area I
can check to see this information?

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Limited nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities