Installing on scsi raid drives

Ali, Saqib docbook.xml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:07:50 UTC 2007

if it is a hardware RAID then you don't have to do anything. FC6
should just see it as a single storage unit (Harddrive)

I have few DL380 with hardware raid running FC6/RH4, and I didn't have
to do anything special.

saqib
http://security-basics.blogspot.com/

On 8/29/07, dbrett at tcn.net <dbrett at tcn.net> wrote:
> I am new to install FC6 on SCSI hardware RAID drives.
>
> I am trying to install FC6 on Compact DL380 with three discs in a RAID 5
> configuration.  When I try FC6 does not see the drive.  What do I have to
> do for FC6 to see the hardware RAID disc?
>
> My search has come across anything useful.
>
> thanks
> david

Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net