Re: Installing on scsi raid drives

Unfortunately, It does not see the drive. It is a working drive because it has an older version of another Linux running on it.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Ali, Saqib wrote:

if it is a hardware RAID then you don't have to do anything. FC6
should just see it as a single storage unit (Harddrive)

I have few DL380 with hardware raid running FC6/RH4, and I didn't have
to do anything special.

saqib
http://security-basics.blogspot.com/