Re: Fwd: Re: how to setup ftp server in red hat enterprise level 5

Can you:

1. tell me the name of the server, so I can 'take a look'

2. tell me the output of iptables -L -n

Regards
John

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, kimberly custodio wrote:

i am based in singapore. i still cannot do ftp even i started vsftpd. by the way firewall is not enabled in the server.

Note: forwarded message attached.