Re: mother board information

Hello,
Better use "lshw" which is free down loadable. This provides all sorts of information including Motherboard also.

Vivek Mangal wrote:
hello all,

Tell me, how can we see our mother board information in RHEL4?

I can see memory, cpu information in /proc/meminfo and /proc/cpuinfo or
/var/log/dmesg.

but i can not see the mother board information in linux operating system.

Please help me to see the information.