Re: mother board information

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, Vivek Mangal wrote:

hello all,

Tell me, how can we see our mother board information in RHEL4?

I can see memory, cpu information in /proc/meminfo and /proc/cpuinfo or
/var/log/dmesg.

but i can not see the mother board information in linux operating system.

Please help me to see the information.

dmidecode

lspci -v will give you some pci information .. use more v's for more info ..

lsusb same as lspci .. but for usb :)