Kerberos Authentication through RHEL 4

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:39:24 UTC 2007

It all depends on what service you are trying to authenticate. If the
service can use PAM then you can use winbind. If you're trying to get Apache
to authenticate against AD then you can use something like mod_ldap. There
are a few other ways to do it as well but I've experience with these two
methods. If you would like more help with the winbind method let me know. I
wrote some pretty good instructions for myself so I wouldn't have to learn
it all again the next time I needed to do it.

Romeo