after redhat 4 installation my pc can not boot

Hi,

I installed rehdat 4 update5 on HP dc7700. I installed redhat with this
command;

Linux pci=nomsi,nommconf

After installation redhat cannot boot and on display wrote
uncompressing linux.. ok, booting the kernel and waiting.

Best regards,

Koray

Bu e-mail'in tum icerigi gonderenin kisisel tasarrufu ile olusturulmus ve gonderilmistir. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. bu e-mail icerigi hakkinda sorumluluk kabul etmez.
This e-mail has been sent by the sender under his/her own individual discretion. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. accepts no responsibility.