automatic disconnects very troubling

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Tue Dec 4 08:11:46 UTC 2007

Anne Moore <> scribbled on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:24 AM:

I recently ran into this as well with sshd. After a bit of googling I found
the below links which I used to tweak the ssh-daemon. So far, no users have
complained about being disconnected.

http://www.liucougar.net/blog/archives/10

http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Linux/Q_21673363.html?qid=21673363

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-list/2005-May/msg04387.html

http://node1.yo-linux.com/cgi-bin/man2html?cgi_command=sshd_config

You basically have to tweak the keepalives and related on sshd and possibly
the clients if pissible.

HTH.