From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Sanjay katiyar
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:23 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: bugzilla and CVS - together?

Mose possibly CVS (Server) would be there in RedHat. But Bugzilla you have
to install manually.
Bugzilla is Perl based so before installing this your system should have
Perl and other Perl module listed in the requirements of Bugzilla.

Anne Moore <diabeticithink yahoo com> wrote: Hi All

Does anyone here know about Bugzilla and CVS on Red Hat? I've never used
either but have to install both.

Do they work together somehow or are they totally different pieces of
software?

Thank you for your help!
-Anne

Sanjay Katiyar
Download Ajuby to get a jump start on your Rails project:
http://ajuby.openapp.org/