RE: red hat firewall question

Anne.

I think you see the symptom, but you don't yet understand your problem,
and are hoping that this will solve it.  I would be looking at the
overall network config, because with a properly configured server there
is no reason for your it to be dumping connections after 1 minute.

Regards, Marshall