red hat firewall question

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca
Tue Dec 4 16:53:49 UTC 2007

Anne.

I think you see the symptom, but you don't yet understand your problem,
and are hoping that this will solve it.  I would be looking at the
overall network config, because with a properly configured server there
is no reason for your it to be dumping connections after 1 minute.

Regards, Marshall