From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of McDougall, Marshall (FSH)
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:54 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: RE: red hat firewall question

Anne.

I think you see the symptom, but you don't yet understand your problem, and
are hoping that this will solve it.  I would be looking at the overall
network config, because with a properly configured server there is no reason
for your it to be dumping connections after 1 minute.

Regards, Marshall